GlassFish v2 Java EE 5 and v3 Java EE 6 Eclipse Plugin
Here are the steps to install the GlassFish plugin for the
Eclipse 3.5.x or 3.6 Mx and WTP IDE.
- Start Eclipse 3.5.x. or 3.6.Mx (Make sure that the WTP (Web
Platform) plugins are installed.)
- Start the installation procedure : select the
Help>Software Updates>Find and Install... menu item.
- Select "Search for new features to install" option and
- Click New Remote Site...
- Give a name (ie GlassFish Eclipse Site), enter the URL:
- Select this new site in the Sites to include in search
list and click Next.
- Select GlassFish for Eclipse in the "Select the features to
install" list and click Finish.
- Accept the terms of the license agreements and click Next.
- Verify that the install location is your Eclipse
installation directory, otherwise select the correct one, click Finish.
- A warning will appear telling the feature is not signed. Ignore
and click Install to continue.
- Accept to restart the workbench to load jMaki into the
Eclipse is restarted :
the plugin is correctly installed and you can add a GlassFish
runtime via the server tabs.
For the jMaki plugin installation, follow these